Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Azathioprine Ulcerative Colitis

LöKhul - La Muerte EP (2011)

-
D-beat/Punk
(Spain)
LöKhul is a band that follow from the very beginning of their careers and this is If I am not mistaken, their third edition, published by and reviewed. This time the guys we have left here alone in the c-box for which we especially thank this opportunity to greet them! Productive band, published almost two times per year, mostly EPs, such as this ... As I said at the beginning, this is not the first time that I write about them, so I will not repeat .. For the few who are now first encounter with them, I tell only that it is a very raw punk / hc-in based on sound Discharge from the very beginning of their careers, of course, in terms of production-dated, but in no way intended to sound wrinkle free and commercially . From me, for LöKhul, as always, the highest rating! Thank you guys! DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment